Maria V. Antwerpen is a fully fitted out hotel barge that can be used for taking up to 12 persons in comfort, she could be used for chartering in the UK or mainland Europe, another opportunity to see the waterways and earn some money whilst doing it.
The 10 best points on Maria are:
1. Will cater for up to 12 fare paying passengers
2. Accommodation for 8 in single bunks + 4 in double bunks
3. Separate original cabin aft for owners or crew (with en-suite facilities)
4. Large lounge and dining area
5. Guests have their own WC facilities (not en-suite)
6. Large well equipped wheelhouse
7. Good galley
8. Separate store area that can be accessed from the galley and on deck
9. Good Bow thruster
10. Automatic Pilot.
This vessel is being sold in Euros and the asking price of 149,000 is equivalent to £106,000 at today's exchange rate (15-3-2015)
|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
|Location:||Near Amsterdam Noord-Holland Netherlands [ Map ]|
|Vessel name:||Maria V Antwerpen|
|Vessel type:||21m Hotel barge|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||DAF diesel|
|Crusing Speed:||5 Knots|
|Maximum Speed:||7 Knots|
|Length over all:||21.03m|
|Displacement:||80 metric tons|
Indicated location is approximate general area only.