FULLY converted Luxe Motor built in the NL in 1923 – Alphen an de Rijn
- Dimensions : 21,60 x 4,60m – WD 1,25m – Clearance 3,35m
- Engine : 120 hp 6 cylinder Kromhout (total refit in 2015) gearbox Twindisc mechanical.
- Generator : 8,5 kva with three cylinder Mitsubishi engine last overhauled 2017
- Central heating : diesel fired boiler Maritime Booster MB1 Combi installed in 2013 overhauled in May 2018 + burner replacement.
- Bow thruster Side Power 48V SP285TC
- Fuel tanks : 2500 L - 2000 for main engine+ Heating - 500 for generator.
- Water tanks : 2000L + 200L
- Greywater : 150L (shower).
- Inverter new in 2013: Victor Quattro 24/3000 - Isolation transformer 7000W/230v.
- Battery charger Victron Skylla TG 48/25.New in 2013 (bow thruster).
- AIS : 2015 Emtrak A 100
- VHF : 2 x
- Wide secure gunnels
LAY OUT from bow to stern.
- Ex crew cabin kept in vintage condition with a bed and cupboards (access to deck and also to hold via watertight door) - Bathroom – living room with open galley - bedroom on port side (double bed) - bedroom on starboard (two single beds) - Stairs to both deck and wheelhouse - Captains cabin with a private entrance also kept with the vintage look , all woodwork was taken apart in order to insulate behind it and then put back together (small galley, cupboards a bed and wc - Wheelhouse and sundeck behind it - Engine room below sundeck with two hatches to access both sides of engine.
This is a great ship to cruise and enjoy all EC waterways, very well kept by current owners . All technicals are up to date, she is ready to go. Beautiful and strong Luxe Motor hull. With her classic look this boat is a collector.
More info on request.
Asking price : 160 000 €
|Location:||Burgundy France [ Map ]|
|Vessel type:||Luxe Motor|
|Length over all:||21.60m|
|Fuel capacity:||2500 Litres|
|Water capacity:||2200 Litres|
Indicated location is approximate general area only.