"BUG-OFF" is a beautiful 2012 Cabo 40 Hardtop Express with full Pipewelders tower.
She has 875hrs on twin Cummins QSC 8.3 600HP engines and NEW ZEUS PODS in 9/18 with warranty to 12/19.
The vessel received many factory upgrades, and has been further updated by her second owner who is moving up to a larger express. Call anytime to schedule a showing or present an offer.
Key Features Include:
- NEW Zeus Pods & Transmissions with Warranty; Joystick with Autopilot and SKYHOOK
- 9/18: Full Bottom Job with Prop Speed on Lower Units and Blades
- Mezzanine Seating; Aquarium Style Transom Livewell; Cockpit Sunshade
- Upgraded 16kW Panda Fischer Generator
- Full Pipewelders 10 Step Tower with 2nd Station (Raymarine Electronics and Joystick)
- Cabin with 4 Berths, Island Queen in Master, Full Galley, and Head with Separate Shower
- Underwater Lights
- GOST NavTracker Security
- SAT TV
- Both AC Units Replaced 2017
|Location:||Fort Myers Florida USA [ Map ]|
|Length over all:||42' 10"|
|Maximum draft:||3' 5"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||525 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||95 Gallons|