WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120167
• Engine: Beta Marine Greenline 43Hp 4 cylinder diesel engine with PRM 150 hydraulic gearbox (less than 1800 use, last serviced August 2019).
• Quality 10:6:4:4 mm steelwork by Colecraft with cruiser stern and two glazed side hatches. Cratch and cover to the front (cratch board newly varnished in Aug 2019). There are three pigeon boxes to the roof providing additional light and ventilation to the bathroom, saloon and galley.
• Stylish professional fit out by Aqua Narrowboats with painted marine ply and solid American light oak trims to the ceilings, painted marine ply with solid American light oak trim to the cabin sides and ash faced ply with solid American light oak trim to the hull sides below the gunwales. Engineered oak flooring throughout.
• Forward bedroom with an extending across the boat double bed with wardrobes and cupboards either side and a cupboard above. The black water tank is below the bed. There are lit niches either side of the bed for drinks. Corner cupboard and storage steps.
• Spacious walk through bathroom featuring a full sized quadrant shower cubicle. Vanity unit with counter top washbasin, and a Jabsco macerator pump out toilet. Towel rail and also a vent with fan that blows hot air into the bathroom from the diesel fired stove in the saloon.
• Mid cabin saloon featuring a diesel fuel stove on a tiled hearth, a range of built in cupboards and two leather recliner chairs with matching foot stools.
• Raised Pullman style dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth. The dinette can be extended across the full width of the bed to comfortably seat six people, it can also convert to a super-king size full width bed. Two pairs of glazed wood lined side doors opposite the dinette.
• Spacious hand crafted rear walk through galley with sparkilng black granite worktops and matching inset composite sink, the drainer is integrated into the worktop. Sink tap with pull out flexible hose. Extensive under counter units with solid oak doors and drawers. Integral Belling gas oven and grill and separate NUTID three burner gas hob, 240v Siemens fridge with icebox. Candy washing machine. Two keel cooled wine and beer bins are located under lift up panels in the floor. The electrical equipment for the boat is located in a cupboard by the rear doors.
• Specification includes above plus: 24v/240v, shoreline, Victron Energy Multiplus 3kW inverter/charger, Victron Enegry battery management systems and an Aquafax galvanic isolator. Horn, headlight and navigation lights. 4 x 110 Ah leisure batteries (renewed Sept 2017). Central heating by Webasto diesel boiler via 5 radiators and the Kabola diesel fired stove. The water is heated by the engine, the Webasto boiler and immersion. Sprayfoam insulation. Stainless steel water tank. Anchor and chain.
The Betty B is a beautiful, very well appointed cruiser stern narrowboat that can comfortably sleep up to four people. She is a one-owner boat that has been very well maintained, she was last out of the water for blacking in August 2019, when the gunwales and roof rails were also repainted. Betty B offers well planned and beautifully constructed 4 berth accommodation that would be equally suited for live-aboard or holiday use. She also benefits from having had a hull survey carried out in August 2019, the engine was also serviced in August 2019. Viewing is highly recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Location:||Staffordshire UK [ Map ]|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
|Vessel name:||The Betty B|
|Model:||60 Cruiser Stern|
|Fit Out:||Aqua Narrowboats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||275 Litres|
|Water capacity:||350 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||400 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Indicated location is approximate general area only.