Lightweight cruiser racer catamaran, Havcat 27 by Danish designer Lars Oudrup, number 23 or 25 built. Large T shape cockpit is a feature of this boat.
Double bed on bridgedeck. Daggerboards and lifting rudders. (9.9 hp Yamaha L/S High Thrust outboard motor (2018).
Good condition for age, Needs some interior cosmetic improvements, but much updated already. Sailed to Med by owner from UK
|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
|Tax Information:||vat paid UK but pre VAT date build|
|Location:||Preveza Ionian Islands Greece [ Map ]|
|Vessel type:||Catamaran - Havcat 27|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yamaha High Thrust Long shaft new 2018|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||8.30m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull colour:||White / Blue|
|Keel type:||Daggerboard Keel|
|Dry Weight:||3 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||12 Litres|
|Water capacity:||40 Gallons|
Yamaha 9.9 Hugh Thrust Long shaft Outboard, with electric start and alternator to charge batteries, can be steered.
GRP hulls, sandwich topsides.
Daggerboard in each hull.
Large double bed across bridgdeck, accessable from each hull.
Two quarter berths. Currently used for storage and fridge
Port hull has navigation, heads / toilet and sail stowage
Starboard hull galley, dining area
• Open air living is the feature of this design with large T shaped cockpit, to which can be added the wooden folding dining table when not sailing. Below large double berth on bridge deck, accessable from each hull. Starboard side has dining area and galley plus quarter berth. (Port hull has navigation room with large chart table and electrics control panel Also a storage place for an outboard motor for the dinghy (there is no motor), heads / toilet with sink and vanity unit., sail locker and stowage, plus quarter berth. Standing headroom in the hulls. Galley has two burner SMEV stove and grill. Galley was professionally rebuilt in 1995/96 including stainless steel sink with hand pumped water tap, and storage cupboards and spaces. New galley floor (2017). Each hull has a flexible water tank.
• NEW 9.9 hp Yamaha High Thrust longshaft outboard motor – (2018), can be steered.
• New 2.5 m RIB (2016)
• 2 x 105 amp hour deep cycle leisure batteries (2017). Charging by two solar panels. Isolator switch allows one, other or both to charge and be used.One panel fixed, one can be angled to the sun.
• New Garmin Chart plotter / gps (2016), new Lowrance VHF radio (2016)
New NASA Battery Monitor BM-1 (2019)
• Tiller Pilot TP 10 (needs attention), Davits, various equipment. Full cockpit sun awning can be erected when not sailing.
Main anchor Bruch with heavy chain and warp.
Kedge anchor with chain and warp (2018)
Points to attach safety harness.
• Fully battened main, 1998 Ratsey sets well, genoa, approx. 2003, No.1 (very good condition) , inner staysail, spinnaker. Approximate sizes main 18 sq m, genoa 23 sq m, jib 15 sq m, staysail 10 sq m.
• Sailspar genoa continuous line roller reefing system – 1996
• Standing rigging was replaced in 2005.
New Garmin Chart plotter / gps (2016), new Lowrance VHF radio (2016)
Some lifejackets and harnesses.
Flares good until 2021