The Golden Crow is 30' long & 8' wide, surprisingly spacious for a small boat with generous head hight & lots of light from the 2 skylights & huge galleon style bay window at the stern.
She has everything you would need to live aboard including:
• Double bed
• Shower (hot water supplied by a Paloma water heater)
• choice of cassette or compost loo
• Fully equipped kitchen with gas rings, oven, sink etc
• multifuel stove for heating.
• Lots of storage space.
• Spare bed in the living room.
• Solar panels & 2 new leisure batteries
• newly reconditioned 8Hp Yamaha engine with fuel tank all in excellent condition.
• Petrol generator for back up power.
The boat has a BSS certificate which lasts 4 years from Oct 19 & because she has a GRP hull there's no need to take her out of the water every couple of years for blacking.
She's moored in London on a CC licence so contact us for the current location & to arrange a viewing.
More images: www Instagram.com/goldencrowboat
|Location:||London UK [ Map ]|
|Vessel type:||Cabin cruiser|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yamaha F8CMHL|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||30'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull type:||Shallow V|
|Fuel capacity:||10 Litres|
|Water capacity:||210 Litres|
Yamaha F8CMHL 8Hp 4 stroke, Long shaft, electric start
2.5 Kw petrol generator