WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120171
SPECIAL WINTER SALE OFFER - was £34,995, now £32,000
• Built in 2019
• Quality 10mm/6mm//5mm/4mm steelwork with all steel doors.
• Cruiser stern with taff rail. 2ft steel side doors. Hatch over central rear doors.
• The boat is primed with synthetic primer and the hull is blacked up to the rubbing strake.
• Engine: Canaline 38hp with twin alternators, coupled to a PRM 125 D2 gearbox.
• Twin 75 and 100 amp alternators, 1 start battery, fuel tank, keel cooling tank, standard silencing and dry exhaust.
• Sprayfoam insulation, bitumen, concrete slab ballast and 18mm treated plywood board to the floor.
• Chrome top opening (drop back) windows and portholes.
• Chrome mushroom and louver vents fitted.
• Stainless steel water tank.
• External paintwork to primer, with 4 sacrificial anodes.
A keenly priced brand new cruiser stern narrowboat sailaway, ideal for the more ambitious DIY fitter and available for immediate purchase. This particular example comes with a 38hp Canaline engine coupled to a PRM 125 gearbox, chrome finished portholes and windows, stainless steel water tank and starter battery.
Lying in Cheshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Tax Status:||Inc. Tax|
|Location:||Cheshire UK [ Map ]|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
|Model:||57 ft Cruiser Stern|
|Length over all:||57'|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Indicated location is approximate general area only.