WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE BN004
• This boat is NOT for sale, but is an example of one of the many boats you could have built by our builders
• Engine: Canaline 38hp with twin alternators, PRM gearbox.
• Quality 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork with cruiser stern, sprayfoam insulation. Boat shown with optional Cratch.
• Stylish modern fit-out in Oak faced ply with solid Oak trim to the ceiling, cabin and hull sides.
• Front double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, 4ft double bed, over-bed shelf and reading lights. Housing for washer/dryer.
• Cabin bathroom with walk-in shower, heated towel rail, vanity unit with inset basin and macerating pump-out toilet. Storage space.
• Large open plan saloon with solid fuel stove, book shelves and cabinet to house optional flat screen TV and DVD player. Optional comfortable L-shape dinette (converts to double berth).
• Rear walk-through handmade galley. Fitted with slot in gas oven,/grill and hob and 12v fridge with icebox.
• Specification includes: 12v/240v throughout, 2kw pure sinewave inverter, landline, 3 leisure batteries. Stainless steel water tank, diesel central heating via 2 radiators, heated towel rail and solid fuel stove. Hot water via diesel boiler and engine heat exchanger.
• (Pictures shown and description are a customer build by Elton Moss and shows some nice optional extras) Please phone or see full colour brochure for details.
A very popular reverse layout narrowboat, built to order, to your own specification. Book your build slot NOW to cruise the waterways next spring.
Boats to view in Cheshire, moorings available.
Standard boat £74,995 (boat shown has optional extras)
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01606 872878 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Location:||South Cheshire UK [ Map ]|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
|Builder:||Built for Boatfinder|
|Make:||Northwich Boat Co|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Canaline Diesel|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||50'|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Indicated location is approximate general area only.