WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120150
• Engine: Barrus Shire 25hp marine diesel engine with an PRM 120 D2 gearbox.
• Quality 8:6:4mm steelwork by Pipe Boat Building with a Cruiser stern. There is a cratch and cover to the front and a pram cover to the rear.
• High quality professional fit-out by Venetian Marina giving 2+2 berth accommodation in oak faced ply and solid oak trims to the cabin sides, hull sides, and ceiling. The flooring is wood effect laminate throughout, apart from the bathroom which has tile effect laminate.
• Forward saloon features two fixed, facing sofas that convert to a double berth. There is a Desmo socket to allow the use of a table with the sofas, to make a dinette area. Villager solid fuel stove on a tiled corner hearth and surround with built in cupboards each side.
• Walk through galley featuring solid wood cabinets and doors, wood effect laminate worktops and tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer. Slot in Belling gas oven, grill and hob. 12v compact Shoreline fridge with icebox. Built in storage for the dining table with shelves behind.
• Cabin bathroom featuring a mixer shower with curtain and corner vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Porta Potti style toilet with spare cassette.
• Rear cabin bedroom with a 4ft double bed with storage below. Over-bed cupboard and separate shelf. The over-bed cupboard contains the electrical equipment for the boat.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, 2 x leisure batteries. Numax battery charger. Horn and headlamp. Heating by the Villager solid fuel stove in the saloon. The water is heated by the engine heat exchanger. Stainless steel water tank.
Grayswood is a handsome, compact 37ft cruiser stern narrowboat built by respected builder Piper Boat Building in 2001, and fitted out by Venetian marina. The exterior paintwork was repainted by the owner in 2019 and she was last docked for blacking in August 2017 (when she also had new anodes). As such, Grayswood presents a great opportunity to acquire a good value, well cared for starter boat. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Staffordshire
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Location:||Staffordshire UK [ Map ]|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
|Model:||37 Cruiser Stern|
|Fit Out:||Venetian Marina|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||37'|
|Fuel capacity:||250 Litres|
|Water capacity:||200 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Indicated location is approximate general area only.