WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120152
• Engine: Barrus Shire 45hp with twin alternators and travel pack, coupled to a PRM 150 D2 gearbox.
• Quality 10mm/6mm/5mm/4mm steelwork by Severn Valley Boat Centre with semi-trad stern. Cratch and cover to the front and tonneau cover over the semi-trad deck.
• Stylish modern fit-out in light oak faced ply with solid light oak trim by Severn Valley Boat Centre. Four berth accommodation. Flooring is carpet to the saloon/dinette and bedroom. Wood effect vinyl flooring to the galley, corridor and bathroom.
• Large open plan saloon and dinette with fixed L-shaped sofa (converts to double berth) and removable dining table on desmo legs (there is also a smaller table), Diesel fired Bubble stove on tiled hearth, corner cupboard and TV cabinet and book shelves. Leather recliner chair and matching footstool. Wooden front doors with Charles Rennie MacIntosh style stained glass windows.
• Handmade walk through galley with. Solid oak cabinets with granite worktops and tiled splash-backs. Fitted with domestic sized appliances consisting of a built in Country Leisure Midi Prima gas fired high-level oven and grill, separate Country Leisure Spinflo gas hob, 12v Shoreline fridge with icebox and DeLonghi 800W microwave.
• Cabin bathroom with a fully tiled shower cubicle with a mixer shower and curtain, heated towel rail, vanity unit with inset basin and Thetford cassette toilet (2 spare cassettes). Storage shelves.
• Compact Zanussi washing machine in an alcove in the corridor. Wood lined steel side doors (with a Charles Rennie MacKintosh motif) in the corridor opposite the galley.
• Large rear double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, and drawers. 4ft 6in double bed the storage below, over-bed cupboard and reading lights.
• Specification includes: 12v/240v throughout, 1.8 kW Sterling pure sinewave inverter, Sterling 30amp battery charger, Electrolux 3.5 kva generator (travel pack), landline, 4 x 110 amp hour leisure batteries. Galvanic isolator. Horn, headlamp and navigation lights. Stainless steel water tank, diesel central heating via a back boiler on the Bubble diesel stove. Hot water via engine heat exchanger and immersion heater. Sprayfoam insulation.
Renaissance is a lovely one-owner narrowboat built by Severn Valley in 2005. She has been well looked after with regular engine services. She benefitted from a full repaint by Springwood Haven in 2012 and she was last docked for blacking and new anodes in April 2017. She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until November 2021. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lying in Staffordshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Location:||Staffordshire UK [ Map ]|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
|Model:||55 Semi Trad|
|Fit Out:||Severn Valley|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Barrus Shire|
|Length over all:||55'|
|Fuel capacity:||200 Litres|
|Water capacity:||675 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Indicated location is approximate general area only.