Sorry, but the Solo 1272 listing has already been removed.
Get an email notification when another vessel like this is listed
We also have the following similar vessels currently advertised:
Solo Sailing Dinghy 4916
- Located in Ashtead Surrey
- Built by Thomas Bergner Bootsbau in 2008
- FRP hull, epoxy coated wooden deck
- Seldon C mast, Seldon 2628 boom, Edge sail
- 3.78m length
- Complete with launch and double road trailer (top section may be removed for single boat transport)
- Spare rudder
- cover replaced in 2018
- Regularly sailed in Papercourt lake, Ripley, Surrey.
- Sail in good condition with a small tear repaired with sail tape.
Note: sail number is incorrect and reads 4915
- Good condition with some minor scuffs to timber deck coating.... read more
|Location:||Ashtead, Surrey Surrey UK|
Solo 5206 “Roxanne”. Winder Mk 1, Grey decks red topsides. Selden D with sleeve for upwind performance, 2 North ST-1 sails. Tacktick compass on centrecase-mounted bracket. Winder foils. Padded rudder bag. Padded toe straps. Over-boom cover with deep skirt to keep the topsides pristine, P&B undercover. Sovereign Trailers combi.... read more
This is the FRP hull and deck construction with the bulkhead in the maximum forward position for mast rake and upwind pointing that everybody wants.
No varnishing or wood to go rotten - plastic fantastic! One owner from new.
Bare hull 67Kg and 3kg (max) correctors
Built 1-Feb-10 and registered 8-Apr-10 this boat is in excellent condition including:
- Continuous control lines
- Tacktick mounting bracket
- Rudder down haul AND up haul
- Curved traveler
- Harken fit out
- Black M7 Superspar mast and boom
- McNamara laminate sail in very good condition with carbon battens
- Foils in p... read more
|Location:||Littleton SC Surrey UK|
|Price:|| £4,800 Tax Paid|
Gosling built, Good condition
Sapele decks with white wood inlays.
Top quality fittings
Padded rudder bag
Carbon tiller extension
Proctor D mast
1 North Mainsail
1 P&B Mainsail
1 Flat cover (Norths)
1 Mast up cover
Based Chichester... read more
|Location:||Dell Quay West Sussex UK|
Fibreglass Hull. Sail No 2210 with Wooden deck and foils. Has some damage that needs repairing. Starboard deck has de-laminated from hull in places - see picture . Complete boat on launching trolley & road base. 2 sails and one sail bag. Foils in good condition - centreboard refurbished Dec 2019. Seldon mast & boom with race standard rigging including kicker, outhaul, downhaul, centre main - all complete and operational. Good Hiking Straps and centre traveller Rear scuppers and floor bailer. New boat cover purchased Nov 2019 and second used cover [not in good order] Sails... read more
|Location:||Heathrow Surrey UK|