Features 3 cabins and a crew quarter at the back. Comprehensively specified for a perfect Mediterranean cruising program, she features air conditioning with large generator, bimini top, dual E 120 Raymarine Chartplotter installation, Hydraulic Gangway/ crane and sizeable bow thruster.The yacht offers a spacious living area with three cabins and an aff crew cabin.
- Ice Maker
- Raymarine autopilot system
- VHF Dual Station Raymarine ST60 Speed and Depth system instead
of Simrad IS15 Safe
- Stern crew cabin (with single berth, toilet, and washbasin)
- Washing machine Passerelle/Davit Teak flybridge decking.
- Self-draining Moulded staircase to flybridge
- Upholstered seating with storage underneath
- Transom safety door
- Engine room access hatch.
- Overhead lighting 24v
- Teak-laid cockpit and steps
- Cockpit speakers
- Boat hook
- Hand-held fire extinguisher
- Rubbish bin
- 6 place crockery set
- 6 place cutlery set
- Cupboard and drawer storage.
- Twin engines with direct drive gearboxes
- 2 x separate fuel filters.
- Water separators
- Aluminum fuel tanks with electric sender units.
- Freshwater engine top-up.
- Flatscreen televisions in all cabins.
- Radio/CD player
- Radar/Plotter Autopilot Electric
|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
|Location:||Malta [ Map ]|
|Vessel name:||Sunseeker Manhattan 50|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta|
|Length over all:||15.4m|
Indicated location is approximate general area only.